Buy => The Official CompTIA Linux+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam XK0-005) eBook
Your Linux career starts here. CompTIA Linux+ ensures IT pros, software developers, cybersecurity engineers and penetration testers have these necessary skills to support today’s tech systems.
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Linux+ (XK0-005) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide (XK0-005) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Linux+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (XK0-005).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Introduce Linux
- Administer Users and Groups
- Configure Permissions
- Implement File Management
- Author Text Files
- Manage Software
- Administer Storage
- Manage Devices, Processes, Memory, and the Kernel
- Manage Services
- Configure Network Settings
- Configure Network Security
- Manage Linux Security
- Implement Simple Scripts
- Use Infrastructure as Code
- Manage Containers in Linux
- Install Linux
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
This is single user license and may not be shared.
Leave a Reply