Buy CertMaster Labs for ITF+ (FC0-U61)
What’s included CertMaster Labs for ITF+ (FC0-U61)
- A remote lab environment that enables hands on practice in actual software applications using only a browser and internet connection
- Scenarios aligned with CompTIA exam objectives
- Once redeemed, CompTIA Labs will be valid for 12 months
Discover whether IT is the right fit for you with IT Fundamentals (ITF+). We help you gain a broad understanding of IT as you begin to pursue a career in tech.
What are CompTIA CertMaster Labs ITF+
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow for hands on practice and skill development in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The browser-based virtual labs align with CompTIA exam objectives and are based on scenarios found in the workplace. The labs within each course are independent of each other and can be used in any order.
- Setting Up the Computer
- Navigating the Windows User Interface
- Browsing a Website
- Using Management Interfaces
- Managing User Accounts
- Using a Search Engine
- Managing Software Applications
- Using Scripting Tools
- Using Programming Tools
- Creating and Using a Database
- Specifying PC Systems
- Configuring Input Devices
- Playing Audio
- Using a Printer
- Adding a Removable Drive
- Using File Explorer
- Network Settings
- Web Security
- File Sharing
- Using Windows Defender and Windows Update
- One CompTIA Labs for IT Fundamentals+ (ITF+) (FC0-U61) license – this is single user license and may not be shared
- Once activated, CompTIA Labs for IT Fundamentals+ (ITF+) (FC0-U61) is valid for 12 months
- Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
Learn by Doing with CompTIA Labs for IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
CompTIA Labs for IT Fundamentals (ITF+) provides learners with the necessary platform to gain critical hands-on skills and develop a deeper understanding of the subject matter to prepare for your CompTIA ITF+ Core Series Certification. CompTIA Labs allows you to address the practical aspects of ITF+ exam objectives and complement prior training through access to real equipment and software environments.
HOW YOU’LL GAIN HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH COMPTIA LABS FOR IT FUNDAMENTALS (ITF+):
ACCESS TO HANDS-ON LEARNING
Browser-based access to software applications and operating systems used on the job.
ALIGNED WITH EXAM OBJECTIVES
Lab exercises align real-world scenarios to CompTIA exam objectives.
EXTENSIVE, STEP BY STEP ACTIVITIES
Detailed instructions for how to navigate and accomplish lab tasks from basic configuration to advanced subjects.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH COMPTIA LABS FOR IT FUNDAMENTALS (ITF+)
CompTIA Labs addresses the practical aspects of the exam objectives on the CompTIA ITF+ exam, including:
Installing, using, and understanding operating systems, programs, technologies and file types
Identifying and preventing security risks
BASIC IT LITERACY
Setting up a workstation including conducting software installations and managing the safety and preventative maintenance of computers
Configuring basic networks, including sharing, storage, and connection types
Leave a Reply